Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Punaweb Forums
 Punatalk
 Woman's body found off Kalapana
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page

Please note: All postings, business listings and advertisements are made available here, without charge, as a public service by Punaweb. No recommendations or endorsements of any specific posting, business listing or advertisement are made or implied by Punaweb.

Author Topic
Page: of 89

jlgerk
Da Kine

312 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  10:21:44  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by hikatz

There has been far too much speculation...
I do not believe Boaz is still alive, and I do not believe he is responsible for Brittany's murder!

just more speculation
Go to Top of Page

hikatz
Kamaaina

USA
790 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  10:33:06  Show Profile
True!

Go to Top of Page

Britts MOM
Da Kine

132 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  13:24:37  Show Profile
@ Lisa, you can visit the "Justice for Brittany Jane Royal" Facebook page and private message me. I will respond.
Go to Top of Page

PaulW
Punatic

2740 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  13:41:09  Show Profile
If you want to find someone, you start where they were last seen.
How long was Boaz Johnson on the Big Island before this happened?
Was it long enough to to get to know someone who could be hiding him now?

Innocent until proven guilty.
Go to Top of Page

Britts MOM
Da Kine

132 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  13:41:30  Show Profile
To all who have shown their love and support for Brittany and the family - THANK YOU! The bottom line is that we don't know what happened to Brittany, all we know is that she was strangled and thrown off the cliff, hoping to never be found again. Well she was and she will tell her story. For now I trust in the police until they prove otherwise, they seem very dedicated to solving this case and bringing Justice for Brittany Jane Royal. We don't know if Bo was the one or not, we are reserving judgement until there is evidence shown to us otherwise. If it is him, they he will have to face to courts, God and us and pay. If it isn't him they we pray that whomever is responsible is found and pays! All we want is justice for our daughter. As a mother and almost grandmother this is painful. I only want to preserve her memory and find the person responsible for this.

I BEG anyone with any information (no matter how small or trivial) to contact authorities or us, the family.

Peace and love!
Julie
Go to Top of Page

alonak

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  13:43:44  Show Profile
"The police seem to be basing their suspicion almost solely on the phone call made by 'K. Ed' to Bo's phone after Brittany was found. And therein lies the solution to the murders. Get the recording from the NSA (difficult? I don't know) and identify the voice of the person who had Bo's phone and said that Brittany was with him. That will be one of the murderers. Case closed."

That seems possible. Another wild possibility is that the killers separated Bo & Brittany. One took Brittany, killed her, who knows what else, and threw her to the sharks. The other 2 took Bo, knocked him around, took him elsewhere in a car, could have even told him to talk to "Ed" on the phone (at which time Bo might not even have known that Brittany had been killed), then killed him and dumped him in the lava or woods. They might have both died not knowing each other's fate.
Go to Top of Page

Britts MOM
Da Kine

132 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  14:19:27  Show Profile
@ alonak - there are certainly a lot of different possibilities for sure. I would imagine the cops are looking into everything. It seems pretty bold to issue a statement of him being the suspect, I would hope it based on a lot of evidence that we don't know. Keep in mind a phone was found next to the backpack. Whoever answered the phone was there at 8:00am.

@ PaulW - I don't know exactly how long Bo had been in Hawaii, Brittany moved there in January.

I concur about innocent until proven guilty. As mentioned before we are not crucifying the kid, it could all be an elaborate plot to kill them both. If that is the case none of this makes sense at all. There would be NO reason or motive to kill them both. I just don't get it!

Someone knows and I pray they come forward
Go to Top of Page

hawaiideborah
Kamaaina

760 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  14:24:46  Show Profile
Would someone be kind enough to go over the phone call folks are referring to?
Who is Ed and who called him? What about a call referred to as being made from the cell at 8 pm? Where did you find the info about the phone calls?
I sure missed it in reading the news.
Thanks for reviewing whatever folks are talking about with phone calls.
Go to Top of Page

PaulW
Punatic

2740 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  14:28:43  Show Profile
"Whoever answered the phone was there at 8:00am."

Is this a known fact - that the cell phone was answered at 8am on the day the body was found (May 28th)?
That is a very useful piece of information, since the body was found at 6:30am.

What an awful ordeal for you, I am so sorry.
Go to Top of Page

coppercoin40
Da Kine

USA
251 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  14:34:25  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by jlgerk

quote:
Originally posted by hikatz

There has been far too much speculation...
I do not believe Boaz is still alive, and I do not believe he is responsible for Brittany's murder!

just more speculation

Round table speculation could provide some possible answers. You never know when the speculation might hit a nerve and something explodes wide open...
Go to Top of Page

alonak

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  18:44:13  Show Profile
"I concur about innocent until proven guilty. As mentioned before we are not crucifying the kid, it could all be an elaborate plot to kill them both. If that is the case none of this makes sense at all. There would be NO reason or motive to kill them both. I just don't get it!"

Actually, you have it backwards. There was no reason for the boy to kill your daughter.

There was ample reason for others to kill the 2 of them: they were trying to make inroads into some other people's business territory, they were not local, they were trying to buy land that someone else wanted to buy, they might have had $10,000 on them, they might have offended someone, and they might have struggled and seen the identity of the robbers. In some cases robbers will wear masks, but if the victim does not cooperate and tears off the masks, the robbers will kill them. Any 1 of those reasons is enough to kill them, add them all together and you have so much motive it is not funny. Can you provide even 1 motive why your son in law might have killed your daughter?

You need to stop thinking like a civilized person and think like a savage instead.
Go to Top of Page

Britts MOM
Da Kine

132 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2013 :  22:14:11  Show Profile
@alonak - there is never any reason to kill anyone. None of it makes sense at all. There has been talk about his buying the land and it encroaching on others territory, yes that would certainly be a motive. As for Bo killing her, there is NO motive at all, I agree. We just don't know, YET. If others killed them both it would be very thought out since she was dragged over the lava. She was a little girl, the dragging was done maliciously I feel.
Again, I plead to anyone local that has heard anything to private message me on Justice for Brittany Jane Royal. Lets explore all options!
Go to Top of Page

alonak

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2013 :  00:39:33  Show Profile
It is strange that she was apparently dragged. Why would you drag someone, want to avoid touching the body? Malicious intent? Was the dragger also carrying another body or something at the same time and not want to make 2 trips? Want to make the body bloody so sharks would come? A knife could have been used to cut the bodies somewhat before throwing them in? Where would be the best place to cut the body with that in mind? Near the water? Sorry to ask the question, but what happened to her clothes? Was she dragged naked or with clothes on? According to the police filings, her left leg was missing due being eaten by sharks, right?
Go to Top of Page

PaulW
Punatic

2740 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2013 :  02:53:06  Show Profile
I think you're going a bit too far with this. Please show some restraint.
Go to Top of Page

brits dad
malihini

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2013 :  02:57:40  Show Profile
Remember that there is still a lot of evidence that has been sent out for DNA results. This could radically change or enhance the local authorities position. It isn't JUST the local PD that is under the microscope. The State of Hawaii Prosecutors office also has its hands on this case. So there is a lot riding on the data that not only has just come back but WILL CONTINUE to come back. Unless someone is arrested no one closely involved in this case is off the suspect list..at least in our families opinion. One phone call will not solve this. There will be a lot more presented to the state soon, as data comes in. So for now we wait and let others speculate. For me and all of the close and extended family on the mainland we will hold off our judgement until this is in court...and the second worst part for now is..it may never be in court. The WORST IS, we will never get our daughter back no matter what the outcome.

ted royal
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 89 Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Punatalk © 2003 to 2014 Punaweb Go To Top Of Page